This synthetic material made from crimped fibers is an excellent choice for filling or stuffing small enclosures or transmission line cabinets. Long fiber wool has been a favorite among serious speaker builders but This Polyfill is less expensive than long fiber wool and does not have the problem of harboring moths. Polyfill also outperforms Dacron, foam, and fiberglass
- Sheet thickness 1''
- Higher performance than natural fibers, easier to use than fiberglass
- Improves bass, tightens midrange, increases dynamics
- Super-stable, won't decompose, doesn't attract insects
- No mask or gloves required!
- Super value makes it perfect for your next project
- Perfect for custom wall panels and entertainment centers
NOTE: Width 40'' is constant and you can order in feets. price is for 1 feet